Date : du 14 au 17 mai 2017.
Lieu : Berlin, Allemagne.
As the first edition of this conference (Berlin, Germany, 4-6 April 2016) was very well received by the participants, the second Green and Sustainable Chemistry Conference will again be a forum to address these challenges in a broad unique manner encompassing many diverse fields of Green and Sustainable Chemistry.
Other conferences in this field are focused mainly on the synthesis and technical aspects, however to contribute in a sustainable manner to the SDGs a much broader approach and exchange is necessary. The goal of the conference is therefore to bring together international researchers from academia and industry, from authorities and other institutions to communicate and share the latest developments across the broad and diverse fields of Green and Sustainable Chemistry.
Abstracts on green and sustainable chemistry that directly relate to the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals are particularly welcome.
Topics include :
- Mineral resources and recycling
- Resources for organic molecules
- Synthesis and catalysis
- Energy conversion
- Green and sustainable pharmacy
- Legislation and sustainable chemistry
- The UN Sustainable Development Goals and sustainable chemistry
- Developing countries and sustainable chemistry
- Industry and sustainable chemistry